NWPTV/NWPR Internship Program:
Northwest Public Radio & Northwest Public TV is a trusted source of quality content. We are dedicated to enriching our valued community by sharing distinctive programs which engage, enlighten and entertain.
The TV/Radio internship program provides students with real-world hands-on experience. Students will be able to leave this internship with the understanding of timelines, deadlines and professional quality work.
Ideally, our internship opportunities will enable interns to:
Internship Coordinator: Kanale Rhoden
Website/Social Media (Sueann Ramella/Matt Kawamura):
- This intern will be responsible for updating NWPTV/NWPR websites, social media accounts & other web related projects daily. This intern must have some knowledge about social media (i.e. facebook, twitter, YouTube, etc.). Interns will be taught the BENTO CMS system, Core Publisher as well as the COVE video management system. Photoshop knowledge is highly encouraged.
- Duties include/but not limited to:
- Updating NWPTV.org/NWPR.org
- Interacting with viewers/listners online view social media accounts
- Create social media campaigns that attract new viewers/followers/listeners
- Work with membership to promote our station online
- Create graphics/promo posters